Blogadda

Sunday 21 June 2015

The family secret to kill bad odors at home



I got married into a joint family and my new life was cut out to adjust my lifestyle to the new norms and traditions of the new household and then my husband got transferred to another city and we the newly wed couple set upon the journey of discovering the truths of life that most married couples face and discovering the challenges of adjusting to a new house. The house that we got was a rented flat in the middle of a big bazaar. On the lower floor were shops that were part of the bustling market and our first floor accommodation gave us a good view of the passers by and the hustle and bustle of the life in the new city. My husband had chosen the house specially so that me the new bride would not  feel lonely as I had been living in a joint family before marriage and even after marriage I was used to seeing a lot of people around me as I had got married into a joint family. Though the new house of ours offered a lot of activity and by virtue of so much activity I could observe and pass my day. However as the house was just next to the local fish and meat market it was constantly filled with the smell of fish and meat. It gave us the feeling that we were surrounded by dead and rotting fish 24 X 7 a feeling that was nauseating and made me feel sick. As I began to feel ill my husband consulted a doctor who not only gave me medicines to deal with my never ending nausea but also suggested we look for another accommodation if I constantly felt sick due to the unbearable smell. Hearing about my ill health my mother visited me. As she discovered that my ill health was as a result of the bad smell that was filling every nook and corner of our house, she went to the market and brought for me Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener. It is a spray based product that not just makes the room feel and smell fresh but also removes bad odors from the room completely. No sooner did she spray my room and the rest of the house with the fragrant Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener I felt an instant relief. I felt a pleasant smell arround me. As my mother had brought the flavor of Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener that was of my favorite flavor I was instantly transformed to my childhood memories. I felt so good that not only my mother’s use of the Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener in my house made me feel better but had also made my house battle ready to tackle any bad odor.
 “I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment