Blogadda

Monday 15 June 2015

Max fresh way of taming the Math dragon



I got up in the morning feeling fresh and energized after a good nights sleep. Every thing seemed just seemed perfect. I was feeling cool and collected when I suddenly realized that it was a working day and I had before me a day that was not going to be easy for me.
It was the onset of summer and already the heat had begun to take its toll with the mercury rising every day.
This was not all. It was a very crucial day for me as I had a math test which I could not avoid at any cost. Our math teacher was a hard task master. She was a great stickler for rules and no excuse ever worked with her. She was a real miser when it came to giving marks and loved to put red marks on the answer sheet, taking pleasure in encircling the wrong answer.
The chapter selected for the test was a very difficult one and many of us had not understood it well enough to take a test. We were scared to tell her this fact as we knew that we would be the objects of her scorn.
I left for the college that day with great fear and apprehension. I did not know how I was going to fare in the test that day. This fear kept gnawing at my heart.
After two successive classes it was time for the math class. Our class was in complete silence. No one had dared to absent themselves from the college that day.
We were all wishing for some miracle to happen. We were all music addicts and wished that we were not in the class but attending a music concert of our favorite singer Anushka Manchanda with the accompaniment of the electrifying moves of Allu Arjun. No more math no more tension only the flow of music. I wondered how our math teacher would look like grooving to the music with Anushka belting out her songs as Allu Arjun grooved.
 I softly started humming a song of Golmaal Returns sung by Anushka Manchanda The whole class joined in and soon we were tapping our toes. In the meantime our teacher entered the class. We were so busy singing that we did not notice her enter. Suddenly we heard someone laugh, it was none other than our teacher whom we dreaded so much. The miracle had happened and she was singing along with us and at the same time loudly tapping her feet with gay abandon. It was our Maxfresh moment that released our stress and charged us with freshness. Our fear vanished and we had a new member in our musical group.
 “I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda.com. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment