Blogadda

Tuesday 23 June 2015

A Hug for the best Dad in the World



My Daddy is my Super hero. I want to thank you Dad for always being there for me. He held my tiny fingers and taught me to walk. He became my teacher, guide and guard. He is my hero my pride. When life's problems are intense, his advice comes like a ray of sunshine. His inspiration takes away my fear. I have faced lots of rejections and difficulties in my life but, but my father has always been a driving force for me. Every advice you have given me has helped me a lot in my life.
Thank you for listening to me like my best friend, guiding me in my career like a good mentor, protecting me like a brave knight & teaching me the ethics and values of life. Thank you for discussing things like friends. Thank you for being so frank with me that never made me feel a hesitation in sharing my personal problems with you and you always had a great solution to solve them.
 Thank you for giving me those sweet childhood memories & every moment spent with you was so great fun. We used to play badminton & football together & how we watched sports together like crazy fans and always cheered out loud for our team India whenever watching sports on TV.
He made me an independent and positive thinking person. He has been a constant source of motivation and inspiration for me and he has always told me to hope for the best, even if something has gone wrong or something bad happen, he always tells me that don't lose hope and always hope for the best and things will be better in no time. 
I have not forgotten any words of yours which you told me as I grew up. "Always think before you act. Never let self-doubt keep you from achieving your goals. Always stay focused and increase your productivity by avoiding the negative signals trying to distract you from your goal. In order to achieve success in your life and your career goals you need to be disciplined.’ You advised me to analyze & plan out things before taking any action on it. You taught me to differentiate between right & wrong, the good & the bad and that I should always do what is right no matter what others are saying or thinking about you. It's from you only Dad that I learned to be punctual and courageous. You have cultivated in me good habits and manners since my childhood. You have taught me to help those in need and never to expect any favor in return. You have taught me to be polite & respectful to the elders and to be friendly & loving to everybody. I asked him once how I can say thanks to him he hugged me and said: "Whenever you really want to say Thanks I should hug him." He is so right like always. So today I want to give you that much needed hug.




I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”


No comments:

Post a Comment