Blogadda

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Its time to hug my DAD



In my childhood I copied you. In my youth I adored you. As I grew older I followed you. My whole life I have always wanted to be like you. You have always been, you were, you are & you will always be my role model dearest Dad.
You Are The Greatest Dad.
You are the perfect Gentleman in both your words and actions. I would raise my kids with all the love, care & protection like I got from you & I will instill those invaluable lessons & ethics of life in my kids which you have taught me.
My dad likes to spend time
with me. Even today I love accompanying him for jogging in the morning. I enjoy my conversations with him. It is you who has inspired me & developed in me the habit of reading books. And I really love books which have become my good companions.
Thank you for aptly guiding me in taking my financial decisions and instilling in me the skills of money management.
 My father is for me next to god. I wish that his hands are always on my head in the form of his blessings. He has taught me so many lessons in life. He has given me the choice of living and making my life my own way. His presence brings a sense of relief as when Dad is there is no fear.
I have been brought up in a way which gives me the total freedom of taking my own decisions. My Dad has always taught me to stand by my decisions and has always supported them. Thanks Dad for making me what I am today. My father always helped those who are in need and taught me to do the same.
He gave me the best grooming and best education despite of the humble beginnings in his professional life. His values, teachings, his beliefs still hold a very important place in my life. His sayings and teachings have always given me a way to live life. He has taught
me the importance of values and discipline in life. My father has always given me the best. He is an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I think of him. He is a wonderful son, the best guide, and the best father. Dad, you cared like a doctor when was sick. You gave me strength when I was weak. He made me smile when I was in tears. Cheered me up when my mood was down. He bought for me all that I needed. My Dad is the most wonderful person in the world. He is my genie who fulfilled all my wishes.The twinkle of love in his eyes inspires me to be a better person and see things differently. Dear papa you deserve lots of hugs XOXO.




I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment