Blogadda

Monday 15 June 2015

Discovering the Maxfresh Spark of freshness



I am staying back in the college hostel because of an assignment that I have to complete. All my friends and classmates are off to their homes and native places. Some of them are enjoying their vacations. The assignment that I am taking part in is supposed to be completed in the vacations and I am supposed to take readings in the science lab at regular intervals. Even though I love studying science and spending time in the science lab however in the absence of friends and my classmates it takes on a wholly different meaning. There is no one to crack jokes with and none to pull a leg. Life suddenly becomes very boring and the days seem to be stretched and long. Even the clock hanging on the wall of my room seems to take forever to complete the day. With nothing much to do during the day I simply seem exhausted and sapped. Perhaps it’s not the heat of the season that is taking a toll on me but the boredom of an uneventful life. 

This boredom and the eventfulness makes me lose focus and raises the un productiveness level of an otherwise focused person like me. Work tends to linger on and I seem to drag myself to complete my daily routine. I desperately need a change. A change that would drive a spark of life through my half dead and tired flogging spirit. I begin to think what that change could be.I do this lying on my bed and listening to the local radio channels. Then slowly I hear the song Dance Basanti from the film Ungli and played by the famous and my favorite singer Anushka MAnchanda being played out. 
Even in half sleep instead of dozing off by this scintillating music and the magical voice of Anushka MAnchanda I feel my feet begin to move and slowly my whole body begins to wriggle and tries to simulate a dance move to match the beats of the song. Next I find myself standing in front of the large mirror in my room holding a pen in the place of a mike and lip syncking the song. Suddenly I feel the high energy of the song stimulating me and transforming me into an instant dancer. I see myself grooving to the song and performing the steps of none other then the dancing sensation Allu Arjun whose dance moves have such high octane energy that it can only be seen to be believed. Mid way into the dance I already feel so full of energy. I am wonderstruck as to from where did I get this sudden burst of energy. Perhaps some inner reservoir of energy has been uncapped by the singing of Anushka and my emulating the dance moves of Allu Arjun. 
It looks like some switch within my body that was off has been put in the on position and my body had become a reservoir of free flowing energy, vigor and freshness. 
Now that I have discovered the secret and the correlation between care free singing and dancing and the unleashing of that refreshing feeling I want to organize a Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun Dance performance in our college. With this new spark of an idea. I begin to send an email to our student’s general body to help me organize one such concert in college so that the whole college can be inundated in the freshness and energy of singing and dancing and live  the most memorable #maxfresh moments of their lives. 

“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda.com. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment