Blogadda

Tuesday 14 April 2015

renewal of love bonds with my dil ki deal



I got married a few years ago. I had met my husband at a party that was held by one of our common friends. We lived in different cities and it was just providence that had brought us together. The man who was destined to be husband had been sent by his office to collect some important data for a special project in my city. It was just a casual meeting at the party and there were no sparks between us and there was no love at first sight. We parted after the party was over and got busy with our hectic lives. After 10-15 days he happened to come again to our city for work relating to his project. I was surprised to receive his phone call as I had not thought that we would meet again. We had not even exchanged our phone numbers. He told me that he had taken my mobile number from our common friend. We met over coffee and exchanged our views on our career, the weather and nearly every thing under the sun. He discussed his past, and planned his future with me. He told me how he had lost his father when he was only 10 years of age. He did odd jobs to support his education and his family. He did not have a normal childhood like other kids. He never went on vacations as he had no funds. He had a life full of struggles and hardships. He just worked and worked and had no fun in his life. He shared his inner most feelings with me which he had never shared with anyone before in his life. This became a regular feature with us. Our small talks got into lengthy chats. We shared jokes and celebrated festivals together. At last the day came when he proposed to me. It was on a New Year's Eve. It was the most precious and magical moment for me. We had problems in getting married as he belonged to a different caste. My parents objected to our alliance. Moreover he was not a wealthy person nor had sound finances. But somehow I convinced my parents and after a lot of struggle and strife we got married. My husband had always faced struggles since his childhood. He again started working hard spending more time in his professional field to provide me a comfortable life. I promised myself that I would make my husband happy and fill his life with joy. On the New Year’s Eve the same day when he had proposed to me and poured out his heart to me I planned our second wedding in Goa, a reminder and renewal of our marriage vows. It was an escape from the hectic life where we would be together for a celebration of a new beginning. Goa is my husbands dream destination. Goa was the magic city where we fell in love again. I swept him off his feet by proposing to him, declaring my love for him. I had planned a beach wedding like the one we used to discuss before marriage. A beautiful beach, the music of the violins in the background, good food, mesmerizing decoration and eternal love for each other. It was perfect a gift of a lifetime. There was a special glow on his face I think it was love. It was the best moment of our lives. My surprise had made him the happiest person in the world.


“I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment