Blogadda

Thursday 9 July 2015

UC Browser for a faster smoother cricket update

I am a girl in love with the game of cricket I just love Yuvraj Singh for his powerful hitting and the ability to hit six sixes on six consecutive balls . I love Virat Kohli for his match winning determination and Shikhar Dhawan for his stroke play and clean hitting. Actually I love each and every player who plays cricket and serves the nation in this manner. So crazy has been my passions for the sport and being up close and personal with the game of cricket and the cricketers that I seriously contemplated being a cheer girl so that I could always observe the game from close quarters.
The next best thing is watching the match on TV and the mobile phone like the boys in my class. However it’s not always possible to be in front of the TV and there are assignments to be completed and all the boys of my class complain that watching  matches on the mobile is slow and painful because the videos take a very long time to open.
However my passion for the game of cricket has helped me find a solution for this problem as well. I have found that by installing the UC Browser on my mobile phone the live cricket streaming as well as watching the recordings of the game is much faster. This way I am able to experience the cricket matches where ever I am without any interruptions. Another wonderful feature of the UC Browser is UCCricket  It is found as a blue icon on the UC Browser home screen and makes available all the match details and updates at one place. When my classmates are frantically refreshing the page or searching the web pages for score I am sitting pretty and enjoying a ball by ball account of the game thanks to the UC Browser and UC Cricket . The results seem almost prophetic when I can announce the scores while my friends are  waiting for the information to load on their slow mobile browsers.
The UC Browser is a very simple to use browser with an intuitive interface and it makes the mobile browsing experience more rewarding.
Firstly the browsing is quicker so one gets the information quicker and this applies to not just cricket but any other search or browsing as well.
Secondly as compared to other browsers it consumes lesser amount of mega bites of data. Lower data usage reduces the over all data usage and reduces the internet surfing bill for me.
The biggest advantage I have felt is that my dis tractors who earlier kept saying that I like the game of cricket for the good looking players have had to eat a humble pie as they themselves come and ask me for the cricket score and match statistics as my phone due to the UC Browser and the UC Cricket feature gives me the fastest score updates in the entire class .

Long live UC Browser and UC Cricket Long live Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment